AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

Chroniques d'AutreMonde :: Autremonde :: OmoisOmois :: TingapourPartagez

PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Loup

Loup

Age du personnage : 2642 ans

Niveau de magie :
  • Elevé
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

Affinités :
Acte de Naissance:

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 13 Déc 2015 - 8:34

You drink a little. « Also, she has a dog, a golden retriever, named Balthazar. It’s nice. She had another one before, but its bite Ayla, so we couldn’t keep it. She really likes to read. And all the magic stuff, you know ? I think she would really enjoy OtherWorld. And she cares way too much about me. That’s sweet of her. » You smile. You miss her. A lot.

© charney

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Plume

Plume

Age du personnage : 137

Niveau de magie :
  • Moyen
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

Métier : Chamane
Résidence : le Tardis

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMar 15 Déc 2015 - 6:28

« She seems cool. I guess. » You drink some chocolate. The heat emphasizes your body. « Do you mind if I take off my clothes ? I’m too hot. » Well, you’re gonna do it anyway, but you prefer to let him know. In case he has a dirty mind.

© charney

Loup

Loup

Niveau de magie :
  • Elevé
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

Affinités :
Acte de Naissance:

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Déc 2015 - 9:22

You laugh. « Don’t worry, I was going to ask you the same thing. I don’t have my prettiest underwear, but I think that will fit. You don’t see anything in the night, do you ? » you add, a little bit worried. Like, you don’t really want her to see you wearing nothing but panties, especially if they’re not good-looking.

© charney

Plume

Plume

Niveau de magie :
  • Moyen
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 25 Déc 2015 - 7:01

« Of course I do ! I’m pretty sure it will be the shittiest underwear I’ve ever seen, » you sigh, as you take off your shirt and your short. Actually, yours aren’t better. They’re full of big ugly flowers, but are also really comfortable. Anyway, he won’t see them so that doesn’t matter. « What about Ayla ? »

© charney

Loup

Loup

Niveau de magie :
  • Elevé
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

Affinités :
Acte de Naissance:

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 25 Déc 2015 - 8:05

« Well, I’ll take that as a compliment. » You smile. Take off your clothes. « Ayla is really cute though. Always running everywhere. She’s kind of a daredevil. She loves to bake cookies for me, even though she always fails them. I don’t know how she does, but she never made good ones. I still eat them though, with a big smile. She was really young when I left. I don’t know if she’ll remember me. » Your voice breaks a little.

© charney

Plume

Plume

Niveau de magie :
  • Moyen
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 25 Déc 2015 - 8:08

« Well, she seems cute too. I’d like to meet them. Pretty sure I’ll like them. » Pretty sure you’ll never see them. But you’d rather lie to make him happier than smell his sadness again. Not like it annoys you. You just really don’t want him to be sad. Which is actually a new thing to you. You usually don’t care about somebody else’s feelings. Sigh. « Why the hell did I say that ? She fuckin makes me weak. »

© charney

Loup

Loup

Niveau de magie :
  • Elevé
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

Affinités :
Acte de Naissance:

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 25 Déc 2015 - 8:10

You snort. Did she really say that ? That’s sweet. « You ain’t weak. You’re just human. And deeply in love, though. » You finish your chocolate. Stare at your empty mug for a few seconds. You also were in love couple years ago. With a demon. A cute demon, though. Suddenly realize how many things you went through since you arrived. Too many.

© charney

Plume

Plume

Niveau de magie :
  • Moyen
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 25 Déc 2015 - 8:11

You raise an eyebrow. « Well, that sucks. I wish I could just erase her from my life. That would be much easier. » You bring your legs back to your stomach. Put your head on them. Sigh. Again.

© charney

Loup

Loup

Niveau de magie :
  • Elevé
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

Affinités :
Acte de Naissance:

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 26 Déc 2015 - 0:38

« I know, right ? » you sigh. Looks like you sigh a lot when you’re together. Maybe there’s a lot to sigh to too, though. « Still wants to talk ? » You really don’t feel like sleeping right now, plus, your stomach’s full of cookies so you kinda want to digest before going to sleep.

© charney

Plume

Plume

Niveau de magie :
  • Moyen
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 26 Déc 2015 - 0:42

« Yeah, sure. » Like, why not ? Every time you close your eyes, you see her face, her lips, the way she moves. You can almost smell her scent. « By the way, you didn’t finish your story. Why the hell did you end up here ? » Like, OtherWorld and Earth are kinda far away, plus, he’s a Nonso.

© charney

Loup

Loup

Niveau de magie :
  • Elevé
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

Affinités :
Acte de Naissance:

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 26 Déc 2015 - 0:45

« Oh, right, I forgot to tell you about that. Uh, actually, I met a Sangrave and two sortceliers in an alley and I was trying not to get killed so I imitated Tarzan. Which worked. And that’s how they realised I’m non manipulable and wasn’t going to shush about it, so I had to come here. » Yeah, that was pretty much this. Kind of summed up.

© charney

Plume

Plume

Niveau de magie :
  • Moyen
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 26 Déc 2015 - 0:46

You snort. Stare at him for a few seconds, eyes shining. « Lord, I’ve heard about you ! I think that was Hayden, who was saying that without the guy who went crazy, he wouldn’t have escaped. You’re kind of an icon at the fortress, » you laugh. Stop. Holy shit. You’re as dumb as Keylo right now. Holy fucking shit.

© charney

Loup

Loup

Niveau de magie :
  • Elevé
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

Affinités :
Acte de Naissance:

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 26 Déc 2015 - 0:47

You stare at her, confused. « Wait, you mean, you’re one of them ? A Sangrave ? How the fuck… ? » Like, she’s really sweet, sometimes bitchy, but you never thought she would be… Holy shit. « Wait, does it mean you know Keylo ? »

© charney

Plume

Plume

Niveau de magie :
  • Moyen
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 26 Déc 2015 - 0:49

« Great, at least he’s dumber than I am. I guess ? And that’s such a long story, I don’t really wanna talk about that. » Enough hard memories for tonight, thank you very much. Huh, Keylo, looks like you both got a lot to talk about.

© charney

Loup

Loup

Niveau de magie :
  • Elevé
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

Affinités :
Acte de Naissance:

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 26 Déc 2015 - 0:53

You pass your hand on your face. Sigh. « Yeah, I admit, he’s not really clever. And I guess you told me that because we’re becoming friends. But, uh, you owe me that. That answer. Look, you talk, I talk. Got it ? » She could actually really help you. Two informants are better than one.

© charney

Plume

Plume

Niveau de magie :
  • Moyen
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 26 Déc 2015 - 0:55

You raise an eyebrow. « Well, long story short, I got turned into a werewolf and I joined the Greys because of, I don’t know, teenage rebellion ? And once you’re in, you can’t go out. » Which doesn’t really affect you, sometimes you tell them to piss off, sometimes you better obey, and quick. You’re used to it.

© charney

Loup

Loup

Niveau de magie :
  • Elevé
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

Affinités :
Acte de Naissance:

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 26 Déc 2015 - 8:25

« So, you don’t really care about them ? » She shakes her head. « Great, actually, I want to destroy them. Keylo’s one of my informants, you could be one too. » She should, actually. She might help you.

© charney

Plume

Plume

Niveau de magie :
  • Moyen
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 26 Déc 2015 - 8:27

« Oh, wanna play the hero again ? Who is it for now ? The Zucchini ? » He raises an eyebrow, confused. « You know, her imperial majesty Tara-her-name-is-way-too-fuckin-long, » You sigh. This dude really tries his best to get rid of evil and help people. Who does he think he is ? A freaking angel ?

© charney

Loup

Loup

Niveau de magie :
  • Elevé
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

Affinités :
Acte de Naissance:

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 26 Déc 2015 - 8:28

« My daughters, the country, the world. So, you’re in ? »

© charney

Plume

Plume

Niveau de magie :
  • Moyen
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 26 Déc 2015 - 8:29

« Looks like you can’t do anything without me, » you smile. « Sure, I’ll join your utopic dream, don’t worry. One more, who cares ? So, that’s what you’re doing here ? Fighting the bad guys ? »

© charney

Loup

Loup

Niveau de magie :
  • Elevé
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

Affinités :
Acte de Naissance:

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 27 Déc 2015 - 7:37

You smile. Glad she’s with you. « Yeah, among others. I teach martial arts at the Licensed Thiefs Academy, I also am a detective. I’m kind of busy, actually, » you laugh. Yeah, you do a lot since you’re here. Don’t rest much.

© charney

Plume

Plume

Niveau de magie :
  • Moyen
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 27 Déc 2015 - 7:38

« Fantastic, the model and the teacher are going to destroy the Greys, » you say ironically. Sigh. Like you have any chance.

© charney

Loup

Loup

Niveau de magie :
  • Elevé
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

Affinités :
Acte de Naissance:

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 27 Déc 2015 - 7:39

« Well, actually, we won’t be alone. I guess. I’m gonna find some people to help us. » Your hands get lost a little, looking for your cigarettes. Eventually pick one. Look at her. « You smoke ? »

© charney

Plume

Plume

Niveau de magie :
  • Moyen
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 27 Déc 2015 - 7:39

You shrug your shoulders. « It’s not like it would hurt me. You know, automatic healing. My lungs are safe forever. » And you’ll live longer, and die alone. What a wonderful life.

© charney

Loup

Loup

Niveau de magie :
  • Elevé
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

Affinités :
Acte de Naissance:

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 27 Déc 2015 - 7:41

« Oh, that rocks. Here, take one. » You give her a cigarette, take another one. Where the hell is your pink lighter ? « You got some fire ? Like, you know, magical fire ? »

© charney

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 3 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant