AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% sur le Lot de 2 écrans PC GIGABYTE ...
Voir le deal
429 €

Chroniques d'AutreMonde :: Autremonde :: OmoisOmois :: TingapourPartagez

PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Plume

Plume

Age du personnage : 137

Niveau de magie :
  • Moyen
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

Métier : Chamane
Résidence : le Tardis

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 13 Juil 2015 - 6:50

On Earth, right ? You already knew that, but hearing it directly from him sounds different. « Hold on, wait a second. Where did you live on Earth ? » After all, your family came from Great-Britain. You don’t remember where exactly, it wasn’t important for your parents. They wanted to be seen as OtherWorld habitants so bad they almost erase their origins. But not your family name.

© charney

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Loup

Loup

Age du personnage : 2642 ans

Niveau de magie :
  • Elevé
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

Affinités :
Acte de Naissance:

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 13 Juil 2015 - 6:55

You sigh. « Is that really important ? » Her eyes are shining through the dark. You can’t perceive her face because of the darkness, but you’re pretty sure she nodded. « Well, I’m American but I moved to Sheffield, in England. Why, you know people who live there ? » She stopped breathing for a second. You stare at her, surprise.

© charney

Plume

Plume

Niveau de magie :
  • Moyen
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 13 Juil 2015 - 7:07

You forgot how to breath for a second. Shake your head. Maybe hurt a little his. « My family’s from England. I don’t know where, but still. » He’s staring at you. You shiver facing the intensity of his look. « I never went there, but… well, anyway, go on. » You sigh. « Please, » you add in a breath.

© charney

Loup

Loup

Niveau de magie :
  • Elevé
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

Affinités :
Acte de Naissance:

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 13 Juil 2015 - 7:15

« You don’t even ask me why I had to move to England ? » you say, raising an eyebrow. You feel her shrugging her shoulders. Smile. « I was a secret agent in America. Things went wrong, people betrayed me. I asked a new identity, a new home. And ended up in Sheffield. That actually sounds really crazy. » you add, laughing.

© charney

Plume

Plume

Niveau de magie :
  • Moyen
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 13 Juil 2015 - 7:19

A secret agent ? Seriously ? Why the hell does he tell you ? You hold a sigh, a little bit amused. He seems to enjoy this moment. His voice is clear and loud, full of excitement. You don’t why he suddenly decided to tell his story, but here you are, listening the past of a fifty-years-old-man. And you like it. Even if you won’t admit it. « So what’s your real name, Mister the secret agent ? »

© charney

Loup

Loup

Niveau de magie :
  • Elevé
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

Affinités :
Acte de Naissance:

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 13 Juil 2015 - 7:24

You look down on her. Smile. « I can’t, no, I’m sorry, I’m not telling you that. » Come on, you’re supposed to have some secrets ! And you have no idea why you’re telling her your story, while you never told Andrea nor Neo. You just feel comfortable with her. That’s it. You haven’t planned that. Being sat on a couch with a werewolf, remembering old time. But it’s funny in some kind of way.

© charney

Plume

Plume

Niveau de magie :
  • Moyen
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 13 Juil 2015 - 8:26

« What ? » you scream, surprised. He tells you everything except the most important ? Oh no, no way. You recover on the couch and decide to attack him with tickles. « You’re going to tell me ! » He’s laughing while you put your fingers below his shirt. His skin feels like fire for your frozen hands. « Oh, come on ! » You can’t help smiling. « All right, I tell you a secret and you tell me yours ! »

© charney

Loup

Loup

Niveau de magie :
  • Elevé
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

Affinités :
Acte de Naissance:

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 13 Juil 2015 - 8:41

You can’t stop laughing. « Okay, okay, I’m going to tell you ! » you almost scream. She stops tickle you, but ler her fingers where they are. In case. You get your breath back, tears in your eyes. Wonders what’s her secret. You’re pretty sure there’s a lot of things she’ll keep hide, so learn one of them sounds amazing. « I only give you my first name, okay ? It’s Earl. »

© charney

Plume

Plume

Niveau de magie :
  • Moyen
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 13 Juil 2015 - 8:46

Your eyes open wide. You stare at him for a few seconds. « Well, Alexander suits you better. And you confess easily. » He smiles. Seems to wait. You grumble, take your fingers back. « My turn I guess. How could I say it ? You know, I’ve only been attracted by guys. Like, really. Sex all the time and… you don’t want to hear about that, » you add by seeing his face. Sigh. Are you really going to admit that in front of him ? Tell that to someone you barely know ? That sounds ridiculous. And you don’t want him to laugh. You bite your lips, nervous.

© charney

Loup

Loup

Niveau de magie :
  • Elevé
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

Affinités :
Acte de Naissance:

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 13 Juil 2015 - 8:53

You raise an eyebrow. Why did she stop ? Is that embarrassing ? « You can talk about sex you know, we’re grown ups. » She nods. It doesn’t seem to be her issue. You sigh. Pat her head. « You can tell me whatever you want. I’m not going to judge you. I’m not an angel and anyway, you know way too much about me now. » You give her a settled look. She laughs, uncertain. Well, it’s not like she could use it against you. She doesn’t seem to want it either.

© charney

Plume

Plume

Niveau de magie :
  • Moyen
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 13 Juil 2015 - 9:00

You hesitate. A second. « I… met a girl last year. She was… amazing. I mean, I didn’t like her at first, but… She was like… How could I say it ? She was what I needed. She was sweet and fresh and seemed to enjoy life so much ! I think I’m in love with her. I mean, I’m not sure because that’s the first time I feel those feels for a girl. We already had sex. That was hot. And, well, I just don’t know what to do. I think she likes me too, but… I don’t believe that I’m ready for this kind of relationship ? You see ? » You bite your lips. Of course he doesn’t. You toss him a pillow in the face, frustrated. Oh wait. He knows her. Holy shit.

© charney

Loup

Loup

Niveau de magie :
  • Elevé
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

Affinités :
Acte de Naissance:

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 13 Juil 2015 - 9:05

You grumble. The pillow hit you right on the forehead. « Do you enjoy it ? » She looks confused. You sigh. « What I mean is : do you enjoy this relationship ? Do you enjoy being with her ? Having sex with her ? Because if you, you better assume that you’re in love with her. » You look at her. « What’s her name ? Maybe I can help. »

© charney

Plume

Plume

Niveau de magie :
  • Moyen
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 13 Juil 2015 - 9:10

« Owh, okay, that information is private. » His smile irritates you. You sigh. Cross your hand on your face. « I don’t know. The way she acts, how she smiles… I think I’m in love with that. But I can’t be with her. Really. Come on, I’m a model ! Everybody knows I’m a huntress okay ? I have sex with a lot boys and people love to talk about it. And I don’t think they can understand. They’ll look at me like some kind of monster. Do you even know how it feels to be rejected by everybody ? »

© charney

Loup

Loup

Niveau de magie :
  • Elevé
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

Affinités :
Acte de Naissance:

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 13 Juil 2015 - 9:14

« Oh, come on, don’t let others destroy your happiness. That’s stupid. » She resolutely plugs her ears. You sigh. Is she seriously going to act like a kid. You hold one of her arms. « Candice, I’m serious. If she makes you happy, it’s all that matters ! And anyway, people don’t have to know about that ! You can be together and not let everyone know. That’s how some relationships work. »

© charney

Plume

Plume

Niveau de magie :
  • Moyen
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 13 Juil 2015 - 9:19

« Well, my world doesn’t work this way, okay ? In my world, everybody judges you. You can’t just do whatever the fuck you want. » You see him roll his eyes. You grumble. « You know what ? I’m done. I don’t want to talk about it anymore. Let’s go back to your story, that’s more interesting. Go on ! » You look at him, your chin raised, full of pride and terror. Your eyes are shining, trying to keep your tears inside, where they can only hurt you.

© charney

Loup

Loup

Niveau de magie :
  • Elevé
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

Affinités :
Acte de Naissance:

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 13 Juil 2015 - 9:24

« And it doesn’t bother you ? You’re just going to assume that you can’t love a girl because you’re a model ? That’s it ? You accept this situation ? » She doesn’t answer. You sigh. You’ll go back to it later. Put a finger in your cup. The tea is as cold as her hands. You get up. Her look follows you as you walk to the kitchen to boil some milk. « I’m going to make hot chocolate. Do you want some ? » You can see her nodding because of the moon’s light. Too bad, you didn’t bring cookies.

© charney

Plume

Plume

Niveau de magie :
  • Moyen
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 13 Juil 2015 - 21:26

Hot chocolate, huh ? Do you even have chocolate in this apartment ? Maybe Majilah left some. You don’t exactly remember what you ate, but you’re pretty sure it was sweets. Luckily, werewolves doesn’t seem to take weight. « There’s cookies in the fridge. She cooked them everyday in case you’ll come, » you murmur. They’re probably spoiled now, but it doesn’t matter.

© charney

Loup

Loup

Niveau de magie :
  • Elevé
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

Affinités :
Acte de Naissance:

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 13 Juil 2015 - 21:40

« Oh, » you blow. It hurts. It really hurts. You know they’re not good anymore, but you don’t care. You never ate her cookies. Not enough at least. As the milk boils, you open the fridge and take a look inside. It’s almost empty. There’s some apples and strawberries with two dark chocolate bars. And at the bottom, a plate covered by a cloth. You lift it. It’s full of cookies. You stare at them for a while. Take one. Put it in your mouth and slowly chew it. You can’t help your tears from falling.

© charney

Plume

Plume

Niveau de magie :
  • Moyen
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 13 Juil 2015 - 23:27

You close your eyes. The sound of his tears hurting the ground makes you shiver. You smell his sadness through all the pores of your skin. You don’t want to hear him sobbing. « Come on, where’s my hot chocolate ? » you grumble, ill-at-ease.

© charney

Loup

Loup

Niveau de magie :
  • Elevé
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

Affinités :
Acte de Naissance:

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 10 Oct 2015 - 8:52

Your throat is so tightened it’s difficult for you to swallow. The kettle whistles, pulls you out of your thoughts. You remove it from the heat by rote. Pour milk in a casserole. Broke the chocolate into pieces, as small as your heart’s one. Add them to the liquid. You slowly blend it, staring as though you can’t see it. Her question left you out of your numbness. « It’s coming. » You pour the hot chocolate into two big mugs, a Stitch one and a Baymax one. Smile as you carry them to her. « Have you ever been to Disneyland ? »

© charney

Plume

Plume

Niveau de magie :
  • Moyen
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 28 Oct 2015 - 7:41

You sigh. « I wish I had. I got them by a friend. » Well, not exactly a friend. A companion of despair will suit him better. You take the Baymax mug, slip your lips on the chocolate. Take them back. It was so hot it burned them. You grumble. He smiles. Again. Pat your head. You’re not sure if he’s doing this to reassure you or himself. « Tell me about your daughters. Did you bring them to Disneyland ? »

© charney

Loup

Loup

Niveau de magie :
  • Elevé
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

Affinités :
Acte de Naissance:

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 31 Oct 2015 - 7:50

She’s sweet. Like, she acts like she’s really tough and everything but every part of her is just hidden cuteness. « I never brought them to Disneyland, but I should have. I think I was too afraid of what could happen to Albane. She’s really cute, you know ? She has blond hair, just like you. And her eyes… I thought they would be dead, but they’re actually full of life. It’s kinda amazing. That always makes me feel better. I could drown in her eyes for years. »

© charney

Plume

Plume

Niveau de magie :
  • Moyen
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 12 Déc 2015 - 4:52

You smile. Your fingers slowly press the mug. Your heart misses a beat. You’ve always wanted a father like him. Someone who really cared about you, had stars in his eyes every time he thought of you. Who loved you. Instead, you just got a fuckin jerk. You close your eyes, lay on the couch. « Go on, I’m listening, » you murmur.

© charney

Loup

Loup

Niveau de magie :
  • Elevé
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

Affinités :
Acte de Naissance:

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 13 Déc 2015 - 8:34

You drink a little. « Also, she has a dog, a golden retriever, named Balthazar. It’s nice. She had another one before, but its bite Ayla, so we couldn’t keep it. She really likes to read. And all the magic stuff, you know ? I think she would really enjoy OtherWorld. And she cares way too much about me. That’s sweet of her. » You smile. You miss her. A lot.

© charney

Plume

Plume

Niveau de magie :
  • Moyen
Niveau de combat :
  • Moyen

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 15 Déc 2015 - 6:28

« She seems cool. I guess. » You drink some chocolate. The heat emphasizes your body. « Do you mind if I take off my clothes ? I’m too hot. » Well, you’re gonna do it anyway, but you prefer to let him know. In case he has a dirty mind.

© charney

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]   PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

PAPA WAS NOT A ROLLING STONE [PART 1]
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant